Sunday, December 28, 2014

Season Time Godness outfit and Japan travel

Yeah, I know I am late but who cares, at least I am posting lol

Firstly, I am saving money like crazy because, finally, I am going to Japan with Rob
We were planning it for some time, but I never imagined we would buy our tickets this year. We are very excited, I just can't wait and I am already counting days (10 days to go).

We are going to travel on January 7th, stay some days in Tokyo (and cities around like Hakone, Nikko, Yokohama), then go to Kyoto for 4 days, then Kinosaki (onsen city), and return to Tokyo for our last days. It's going to be a total of 22 days, I wish I could be there for some more time, but unfortunately I won't have enough money. On the return travel we are spending a day in New York and we are going to be back to Brazil on 28th.

I have a lot of places I want to visit, I am really into history and antiques so I might visit a lot of museums, there are also some themed cafes I am planning to go, like Macross Frontier Cafe, Gundam Cafe, Shirokuma Cafe and others, and some anime related stores in Nakano Broadway and Akihabara and there is also Otome Road in Ikebukuro. I also want to go to some goth clubs, I hope we are able to go to some of those famous goth party in January. I need to buy some cool and cheap clothes, Wego is an option. I want a bigger Capybara-san. And, of course, I want to go to a lot of lolita stores although I might buy more second hand as I am short on money. I also have some friends living there I want to meet. Rob lived there for a year and has some friends too.
I probably won't have money to buy all I am planning but oh, well XD

These days we have been training our japanese. I had classes for abou 4 years and I even got the N3 degree in JLPT in 2006 but since 2008 I stopped studying and now I don't remember a lot of words and grammar.

~

About the coordinate, it was used last month, November 16th, for a mini meet up in a coffee:



Hat: vintage (Etsy)
Bolero: Taobao
Dress: Souffle Song
Tights: Ebay
Shoes: present from Maria
Bag: Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Belt and other acessories: Ebay, Taobao and Germano Agustini


Looking back, the white on the dress was lost, if I had used it in more details it would had been more balanced. My bust is also very awkward looking, next time I should use this dress with a blouse.
I want to add something to this hat for a while but I am not sure what.

Some group photos:



Edit: others



It was a very nice day! I really enjoy going out with my local lolita community, it is small one and very heartwarming one!
At first I am a shy person, but now I am used to the people here and now we have a lot of pleasant moments together <3

Thank you very much for your visit, see you soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment