Friday, October 10, 2014

I have a hat

I bought a hat. I wanted to make an outfit using it, it was a sunny day and I there wasn't any meetings that month. A day before I made a suggestion on our local community Facebook group for a small meeting at a coffee near my place.
Sadly I wasn't feeling really well that day, I almost gave up going out but since I was the one who invited everybody, giving up was not an option.

I did my best to do an ok outfit but then I didn't had time for a make up. I did a very basic one that didn't covered my dark circles. I was also unhappy with my necklace but now I regret taking it off.




Blouse: Bodyline
Jumperskirt: Metamorphose
Hat: Hat Shop Brasília
Bag: Yumetenbo
Socks: Ebay
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Everything else: Offbrand

Even thought I wasn't happy with my make up, had some troubles dressing up and didn't felt well before the meeting, It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment