Saturday, January 18, 2014

2013 outfits

Since I have almost any post in 2013, I've decided to make a post only for my last year's lolita and lolita inspired coordinates!

January



February




March





Then I spent a lot of time without using any lolita stuff. I got to work, moved back to Sao Paulo and came back using it more often.

July


We had a big lolita event on Brazil. I didn't like how my outfit turned out, it was much better with my coat on and without my black long sleeve blouse.


October





November

Stupid camera taking square photos >(



December


 I made a post about this day here already, so I am posting some other pictures.


That is all, I hope you enjoyed 

1 comment:

  1. THERES A PIC OF YOU IN MY KITCHEN WITH MY DRESS ON


    IM CRYING CAUSE FEELS

    I HAVE OUR PIC TOGETHER OF THAT DAY ON MY PHONE AND I NEVER DELETE IT T----T


    I MISS U

    ReplyDelete